GENERAL MEMBER BENEFITS:
• Representation in Frankfort/Influence legislative agenda
• Quarterly Newsletter
• Networking opportunities with other wineries
• Access to educational and marketing programs
• Kentucky commercial wine competition awards
• Participation in KWA meetings
• Social Media campaign inclusion
• Wine trail promotions/Passport program
• KWA website links and promotions
• Participation in the KWA Wine Fest and more!
CORPORATE AND ASSOCIATE MEMBER BENEFITS:
• Attend general membership meetings
• Stay up-to-date on issues being addressed by the KWA
• Take pride in being a member and supporting the Kentucky wine industry by lending strength in numbers to our efforts.
Member meetings are held bi-monthly and are held in different locations each time. Please visit the website for updated meeting info.
1. GENERAL MEMBERS:
$200 annual dues. This membership is for participating and active voting members who are winery owners or their representatives.
2. CORPORATE MEMBERS:
$100 annual dues. This membership is for businesses associated with KWA wineries. It’s a great opportunity to make business connections.
3. ASSOCIATE MEMBERS:
$25 annual dues. This membership is available to home wine-makers, wine enthusiasts, individuals and companies not owning or working for a small-farm winery.